Future Plans for this Blog

Well I started this blog to tech the people more about hacking. But as the days have been unfolding I needed to rethink my strategy. So so what I came up was, that I will start an Ethical Hacking series on this blog teaching everyone about Ethical Hacking for free. There will be no bars. I will teach whatever I know. Now a lot of you might ask, why is he doing it? Well I am doing it because I see a lot of people interested, but unable to pursue the option because it might be too costly. So my effort is to produce quality content so that people can easily comprehend. My objective is publicly publish my CVE's along with the process to replicate them so that people can try them out and see for themselves how easy it is to find a new vulnerability. You just need to be able to think differently. Thirdly, I am really new to this blog thing so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me organise the way the blog looks. Thank you. S8N out.

Comments